MICROSYNC is the new Microgate GPS synchronizer. It is the state-of-the-art in synchronization systems based on the reception of UTC from the GPS satellite system. MICROSYNC has been created with the dual characteristic of being both a GPS synchronizer and a system with a built-in time base. This feature together with perfect integration with the REI2 stopwatch make it a system that is unique of its kind.
MICROSYNC performs three main functions without requiring any configuration:
MICROSYNC also makes it possible:
• to set the synchronization period at 10s, 30s, 1min and 10 min;
• to synchronize manually by setting the time and using the internal
• to activate a NMEA output on serial;
• to activate DCF77 mode (compatible with old Digitech synchronizers).
The main features of MICROSYNC are:
• base times from GPS module using self-synchronization every second
(PPS) with the ZDA protocol;
• internal time base with a temperature compensated oscillator
at ±1 ppm between -20 e +70°C;
• NO output on 4mm banana plug (earth and signal);
• serial output with NO signal on Amphenol socket for connection
• NMEA serial output available on Amphenol socket.
Copyright © 2014 Microgate Corporation. All rights reserved.